There is no doubt that business development has gone through a few fundamental changes in the last decade. But one thing has stayed the same, even if the tools behind it have greatly transformed: Every business is a people business. Long before social media opened the floodgates, the best sales professionals have known that the most important investment they could make is in their current clients and relationships.
With this in mind, we are excited to announce that RelSci is now available on the Salesforce App Exchange. With RelSci for Salesforce.com, you will bolster your CRM with our research-grade platform and relationship data so you can capitalize on all of your access points to your targets and make every interaction a warm one.
We believe this will streamline how you work with a one-stop destination for prospecting that lets you:
- ?Capture institutional relationship capital that is currently hidden in individual workflows
- Identify high potential leads and use existing relationships to get the warm introduction
- Use research-driven profiles and real-time alerts to get the context and insights you need to prioritize and tailor your conversations
CRM 2.0Relationship capital data—your organization’s reach and access to prospects and target markets—must be a part of your business development strategy. Being able to answer who you know and who they know can give you the information you need to determine where your best opportunities are and how you can get to them. Maximize your company’s CRM investment with RelSci for Salesforce today.
- ?I’m new to RelSci and am interested in bringing RelSci to my organization. ?
- I’m already a client and am interested in bringing RelSci for Salesforce to my organization.